I know life is short and I want to make the biggest contribution I can while I am here. I have always had that drive.
The Influence Expert provides a way for me to teach other people about influence while continuing to grow my own influence and ability to make an impact on the world.
Having more influence means that I can really do something about causes I care about (some of them are listed here), that I can help sate some of my natural curiosity about the world through having new and wonderful experiences and that I can hopefully make my own small mark on things, using the wonderful opportunity that being alive has given me.
Through growing my influence I’ve just had more exciting experiences than I ever could have imagined. I say these things not to boast but to observe how life can take you in amazing directions if you successfully grow your influence:
- Invited to a private dinner by a Rear Admiral in Nelson’s Cabin on HMS Victory
- Having a door held open for me by the man who arguably stopped the Cold War becoming hot
- Becoming a Chief Executive of a national charity aged 30
- Helping to run a voluntary teaching programme in Romania
- Living and working full-time in three countries so far
Where has influence taken you in your life? Where will it take you? How can you use it to have a bigger impact on the world?
Finally, if you would like to be in with the chance of winning some support to grow your influence,